Parma's Amauri Hopeful Of Juventus Return

| Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Parma striker Amauri believes he can head back to Juventus better and stronger following his loan deal at the Ennio Tardini.

The 30-year-old joined the Ducali in January after failing to gain regular action in Turin, but he is determined to head back and fight for his place next term.

"Juventus are always Juventus. Any player would like to wear that shirt, even me," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"I never made any drama, I came to Parma to find the serenity I needed. I want to play well and score."

The Brazilian-born attacker, who has been capped once by Italy, also stated his intention to attempt to return to the international fold, adding: "Obviously I also want to return to the national team. I was there once and it was incredible."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Rauf Sang Lamer Blogger Template by Dzignine